Kedige consists of 3 spacious NON AC, rooms with attached bath, wardrobe and independent balcony facing a garden with coconut trees, other fruits and flower bearing trees.
One can also chose to rent 2 rooms with an adjoining living space as a “Suite” for enjoying time with extended families needing private accommodation within the same space.
The Terrace area attached to the rooms offer ample space to wander about, enjoy the evening in the open, laze about with a book or enjoy some of the indoor games with the family.
Other Amenities @ Kedige are as below.
- Breakfast – South Indian Vegetarian – 8.00 Hrs to 10.00 Hrs
- Tea/Kashaya/ Coffee/Sharbhat/ Kadi – 7.00 Hrs to 9.00 Hrs/ 16.30 to 18.30 Hrs
- Lunch – South Indian Vegetarian/Sea Food (optional charged Extra) – 13.00 Hrs to 14.30 Hrs
- Dinner – South Indian Vegetarian/Sea Food (optional charged Extra) – 20.00 Hrs to 21.30 Hrs
- Bus Station/ Railway Station pick up – pre ordered (chargeable)
- Parking, Chauffer amenities available in house at nominal charges
Home cooked, Konkani Style Coastal Cuisine is the USP at Kedige.
There will be a fixed menu for any given day and all meals are served buffet style.
Activities at Kedige
- Beach Activities – walk, swim, frolic, sun set gazing
- Kite Flying
- Bird watching, documentation
- Indoor games such as carom, badminton, Pagade, Chowkabara
- Day visits to town center, other attractions (Refer to the Map)
- A day in a Farm/ Paddy Field – based on time of the year